- Book Launch of Worldly Women
- The glass border, does it really exist?
- Neelie Kroes on Worldly Women – The New Leadership Profile
- Why expatriation is the crux of the new leadership profile
- Who is under the mask?
- New Year’s Resolution 2013 – Commit to Take “Time Outs”
- Things to consider before taking an international assignment
- Thanksgiving : thank you for female leadership competencies
- The Cultural Iceberg
- “Forget Me Not” – How to Be Remembered at Home Office when you are on an Expatriate Assignment
- It feels like the longest day of the year!
- Five Reasons for Women to find a Female Mentor
- Know the unknown – the first of many pebbles to avoid
- Self-initiated expatriation: a great way for women to build an international career
- Are you waiting for the “Luck of the Irish” to help your career?
- Active career management – the importance of sponsors
- Keep this New Year on Target
- Return to sender
- Today’s Girls are Tomorrow’s Leaders
- You’re Never too Old?
- “When you fall off a horse, you have to get back on again.”
- Sustainable Energy
- We want to be friends with you on …
- Where in the World are the Women?
- Look before you leap…abroad