Sapna Welsh is a Partner of Leverage HR, LLC. Leverage HR LLC helps professionals sustain success through international career coaching & skill building and is currently co-authoring a book filled with ground-breaking research on Women in Senior Level Expatriate Roles (WiSER).
For the last 15+ years, Sapna has helped individuals improve their performance through mentoring, skills assessment, performance management, and coaching. She has also worked with organizations from various sectors such as JP Morgan Chase, Deloitte and Touche, The American Heart Association, and The Ohio State University deliver their business results by leveraging their people.
Some of her successes include:
- Growing a start company from 5 employees to over 100 in 8 months while establishing benefit and retirement programs, compensation structures and all HR processes.
- Increasing utilization of key IT talent across an enterprise organization through the implementation of a skills inventory / staffing process.
- Implementing an integrated college relations program to meet the demand for young college talent
- Developing and managing a yearlong rotational program across a multi-state region to accelerate the performance of one year employees to those of three year incumbents.
Sapna holds a Masters degree in Labor and Human Resources from The Ohio State University, a BBA in International Business from The George Washington University, and licensure as a Professional in Human Resources. She previously served as an HR adjunct faculty member at Franklin University and also served on the Human Resources curriculum advisory board.
Other professional activities include:
- Key for Women (Key Bank) Board Member
- Membership in The Cambridge Who’s Who
- Human Resources Association of Central Ohio (HRACO)
- Mentor for college level HR Professionals
- Professional development committee
Sapna is dedicated to improving her community.
- Westerville Area Resource Ministry (W.A.R.M.) – Career Coach
- P.T.A. committee chair
- Habitat for Humanity – Human Resources Consultant
- Franklin County Children Services
- United Way Campaigns Coordinator
- Indus Women Leaders (IWL) – Chair of the Mentoring Committee
She has been published several times notably in Diversity Careers magazine for her work on Diversity at JPMorgan Chase, and as a featured HR Executive in Kitty O. Locker’s Business and Administrative Communication, a textbook used for undergraduate courses at The Ohio State University. Sapna lives in Bonn, Germany with her husband and three children.